- Apply once in the morning and once at night to face and neck, away from eyes by using a gentle, upward motion with fingertips.
- Using wet fingertips, apply light to medium pressure, massaging in an upward, circular motion for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water. Use every other day and skip one week, allowing the skin to rejuvenate.
- After cleansing skin, saturate cotton pad or ball, and gently wipe face and neck in circular motion.
- Repeat with clean cotton pad or ball until no makeup or dirt is visible on cotton. Allow to air dry for five minutes.
- Do not wash off. Toner can be used anytime throughout the day as a softening refresher.
Intensive Overnight Repair
- Apply every evening on your face to clean skin avoiding the eye area.
Microsonic Facial Brush
- Pull hair back away from face and apply a suffient amount of Hydroxatone® Revitalizing Microdermabration product to the face. Attach sponge or brush applicator to Facial Cleansing Tool and switch on device to desired speed. Gently move the applicator across face in circular motions to work product onto the skin for 1-3 minutes. Use every other day, skipping one week allowing the skin to rejuvenate.
- When finished, shut off device and rince face thoroughly with tepid water and pat dry. Finish by applying Hydroxatone® AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex SPF 15. Remove applicator from Cleaning Tool, rinse with tepid water and let air dry. DO NOT USE ANY ALCOHOL, ACETONE, PETROL OR ABRASIVE CLEANING AGENTS TO CLEAN THE PARTS. If the sponge changes color or shape, discard immediately. Replace applicators every 3 months or sooner.
- For a complete 3-step beauty regime, partner with Hydroxatone Toner and Cleanser. For better results combine with Microdermabrasion.
For external use only, not to be swallowed. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if signs of irritation or rash appear and persist. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.